Cat Halloween Makeup Tutorial
October has finally come, and one of the most exciting events of the year is about to happen: Halloween. Everyone loves Halloween, after all, it is the one and only day where you can be whoever you want to! Whether you want to be a scary monster, a crazy musician or a sexy cop, your imagination is the only limit. If you already have an idea of what you would like to be, but you are not sure how to start, I'll be more than happy to help you out!
Today I'll show you how to create a sexy cat halloween makeup with the help of the professional makeup artist: Gloriangeles Darce. She came up with this simple halloween makeup tutorial so you can follow it up and stand out from the crowd this upcoming Halloween. By using the right products and knowing how to apply Halloween makeup, you can be confident that your costume will be radiant! Are you ready? Lets get started!
1. Before you start with this sexy cat Halloween makeup tutorial, it is important to apply a cream to hydrate your face. The Lierac Hydra-Chrono+ Face Cream Toning will supply your skin with the right nutrients it needs. Once you have provided your face with the accurate protection, apply foundation all over your face (including your mouth) and make sure you cover your eyelids as well. The professional makeup artist recommends the Estée Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer Underlying Base Under Makeup since it has a great coverage and will diminish any imperfections you have for a perfectly smooth finish. After achieving an even application of your foundation primer, use a concealer for dark circles and extra coverage.The Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Compact Concealer To Treat Dark Circles is an ideal alternative that will blend with any type of skin and cover all minor imperfections for a supple skin ready for a sexy Halloween makeup.
2. It's time to work on your eyebrows and eyes! For this Halloween makeup tutorial, our talented makeup artist used bronze and mustard shades for the eyes. Use the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Eye Palette Eye Shadow Palette and you'll get all the eye shadow tones needed for this sexy Halloween makeup. This palette not only has energetic colors, but it also protects your skin with its fancy formula. Use the darkest tone for your eyebrows, the lightest tone for your browbone, then use the Clinique Cream Shaper For Eyes Eyeliner for your crease and finally apply a bronze tone in your eyelid.
3. Get some extra lashes and use the Bourjois Volume Glamour Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara for bigger and more beautiful lashes. Apply the white Bourjois Khol & Contour Double - Sided Eyeliner to your water line for your cat Halloween makeup and you'll start noticing the transformation into that sexy kitten you want to be for Halloween.
4. Now that you are done with your eyes, start by contouring your face by using the Max Factor Creme Puff Powder For All Types Of Skin and the Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer.
5. Use the eyeliner to paint your kitty nose and upper lip! Draw little dots to create that sexy feline effect.
6. End up by spraying your hair with the Sebastian Professional Form Hair Spray For Definition And Shape for supple hold and control of your hair.
Get your kitten ears and you are all set! Start recreating this easy step by step cat halloween makeup tutorial performed by Gloriangeles Darce by simply getting the products listed on this halloween makeup tutorial and you'll surely rock your next Halloween costume!
notino.com Beauty Editor, blogger & model
Follow our makeup artist on Instagram @estudiodemaquillaje!