In stock & Ready to Ship!
Beauty Code: EUC1206
1 product type $15.13
sensitive and allergic skin
Eucerin UltraSensitive Cleansing Creamy Gel belongs in the unique line of products developed for the needs of hypersensitive skin. It thoroughly, yet very gently cleanses the skin and removes makeup. Acts against hyper-reactivity and effectively soothes irritation. Brings instant relief to hypersensitive and redness-prone skin.
The creamy gel leaves the skin thoroughly cleansed and soft. It deeply hydrates and effectively nourishes the skin. Helps skin regain its elasticity and prevents it from drying out. Skin is fresh, comfortable and naturally even-toned. UltraSensitive Cleansing Gel tackles the three consistent factors in hypersensitive skin – a compromised skin barrier, hyper-reactive sensory fibers and redness, often caused by inflammation.
Its formula contains only a limited number of ingredients to minimise intolerance and allergic reactions. It is free from fragrances, preservatives, parabens, paraffins, alcohol and emulsifiers. UltraSensitive Cleansing Gel contains SymSitive, an innovative active ingredient specially developed for hypersensitive skin. It acts as a sensitivity regulator at the source of hyper-reactivity, minimising sensory fiber activation and soothing hypersensitivity instantly.
UltraSensitive Creamy Gel for hypersensitive skin uses anti-contamination packaging to protect the formula from impurities and oxidation. This packaging addresses three key risk areas: the valves, component connections and the functionality of dispensing. The valves have sterilising filters, the connections are ultra-welded for tightness and the dispenser has an ultra tight tip seal.
UltraSensitive Cleansing Creamy Gel is a fundamental part of the daily care routine for hypersensitive skin. It is designed for men and women aged 25 and older with sensitive skin. It is a solution to a big problem which sensitive skin definitely is. Choose a skincare product with medicinal quality, high effectiveness, targeting a specific need of sensitive skin. Pamper your skin with a luxury product!
• thoroughly, yet gently cleanses the skin and removes makeup
• instantly soothes and brings relief
• minimizes allergic reactions
• leaves the skin thoroughly cleansed and soft
• deeply hydrates and effectively nourishes the skin
• helps the skin regain its elasticity and prevents it from drying out
• the skin feels fresh and comfortable
• naturally evens out skin tone
• Water (Aqua) – infuses moisture
• SymSitive – an innovative active ingredient acting as a sensitivity regulator at the source of hyper-reactivity, minimising sensory fiber activation and soothing hypersensitivity instantly
• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – refines and smooths the skin
• Isopropyl Palmitate – softens, hydrates, prevents static
• Glycerin – protects the skin's own natural defense mechanisms, creates a smooth texture and acts as the skin's natural moisturizing factor
• Cetyl Alcohol – gentle, refines and smooths the skin, fatty alcohols in nature are found in oils and waxes
• Arginine HCL – reduces static, improves tolerance to more aggressive substances, stabilizes the skin's pH balance, retains moisture
• Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer – as necessary, creates a continuous film on the skin, stabilizes emulsions and increases their stability
• Sodium Carbomer – helps form emulsion, increases its stability and extends its shelf-life
• Caprylyl Glycol – refines and smooths the skin, dissolves other ingredients
For sensitive, hypersensitive and Couperose-prone skin.
Use every morning and evening. Gently smooth over moistened face and neck. Remove with a cotton pad or lukewarm water. Follow with your regular skincare routine by applying cream.
Eucerin belongs to the world famous Beiserdorf AG, which is currently located in Germany. The brand’s history is very exciting, thanks to Dr. Isaac Lifschuzt, who in 1900, helped create a universal cream named after the exotic Greek name, Eucerin. After his famous discovery, a massive sale of Eucerin cream began selling in 1911. Eucerin products undergo strict dermatologist-testing which results in softening creams and balms that help freshen the skin. The products are most suitable for weak and damaged skin.