Terms and Conditions
Last updated: November 24th 2016
1. Introductory provisions
These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") are the Terms which apply when you access our website www.notino.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website"), or place an order to purchase any of the products made available to you on our website www.notino.com.
When accessing the website and placing orders, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We recommend that you keep a copy of these Terms for future reference.
Notino is owned and operated by:
80 Campus drive, Edison, New Jersey, Zip: 08837
Customer service line: 1-800-943-9755
2. Change of the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms for legal, regulatory or security reasons at any time. Whilst we will flag changes on the Website and/or send emails in relation to major changes, it is your responsibility to check the Terms for changes. If you do not agree to any of the Terms then you can simply stop using the Website at any time. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our Terms please email us at email@example.com.
3. Website Content
All rights, titles, interests, and content displayed on the Website (“Content”) is owned or controlled by NOTINO Corp., affiliates and licensors, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property laws. NOTINO Corp. owns the copyright in the selection, compilation, assembly, arrangement, and enhancement of the content on the Website. Notwithstanding the above, NOTINO Corp. is not responsible or liable for any material on the Website related to NOTINO Corp.
4. Use of the Website
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you permission to download, display, view, use, and/or print sections of the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use is strictly prohibited without prior approval of NOTINO Corp.
5. User Restrictions
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material to or from the Website that is:
(a) Threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
(b) For which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals;
(c) Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law, or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
(d) Which is technically harmful, including, without limitation to, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data.
6. Product and Pricing information
Price and availability information is subject to change at any time, without notice and at our sole discretion. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information on the Website. There may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Website is inaccurate. We have made every effort to display product colors as accurately as possible, however, we cannot guarantee the display of any such color on your particular computer monitor or device will be accurate. You are responsible for payments due for any products ordered on the Website. If we do not receive payment from your credit issuer or its agents, you agree to submit the payment to us in full. You shall be responsible for any costs of collection for overdue payments. Your purchases may be subject to governmental taxes.
7. Payment methods
• Debit and Credit cards – After you create an order, you are redirected to a secure payment bank gateway, where you will enter the necessary payment data. This method of payment of the purchase price is considered an advance payment. We would also like to inform you that our employees do not have access to the data of your card. All is exclusively in the hands of the bank.
• PayPal - after you create an order, you are redirected to a secure PayPal gateway, where you log in to your PayPal account to complete the purchase. We would like to inform you that Notino does not have access to your PayPal account, or any other information related to your PayPal account.
In order to protect you and Notino from fraud, we only ship items to confirmed PayPal addresses linked with your PayPal account. If you are not sure if your address is confirmed, please visit the PayPal link provided and follow the steps to verify your address is confirmed.
8. Shipment and delivery
We are doing our best to ship each delivery as soon as possible. We will normally pack and ship your order within 1-2 business days from the time of your order. All orders received before 12:00pm are processed the same business day. For delivery times, please allow approximately 2-8 business days after shipment. You can receive more detailed information on the tracking page of the delivery service. The inventory status may change before we can ship your order. For your consideration, if we are no longer able to ship the product you ordered, we will contact you by phone or email. From time to time there might be such a situation like natural disasters and calamities which can affect the delivery process. We will contact you if your order is delayed due to natural disasters or calamities.
Please note that we are not able to deliver to Virgin Islands, Guam, Marshall Islands and other overseas territories. We are also not able to deliver internationally.
9. Sales tax
We are charging sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Website based on the New Jersey sales tax rate.
10. Cancellation and return policy
We hope you will be satisfied with your purchase. If not, you have the right to return the product and receive a refund provided by the conditions below.
- Any products supplied by us will be of satisfactory quality, fit their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Website
- You have rights to certain remedies if a product is defective
- You have the right to return your order within 30 working days, beginning the day after you receive the product, and to receive a refund, even if the product is not defective.
This right is subject to certain conditions and exceptions (please read below).
- You may cancel your order at anytime by calling Notino at 1-800-943-9755 or by emailing our customer care at
- In the case of a canceled order, return shipping costs are paid by the customer.
- Returned products due to cancellation must be unused and returned in its original packaging.
- If the returned product is open and used, we have the right to charge a 20% restocking fee from the original purchase price of the product.
- We process money refunds within 14 business days after we receive the package.
- Non-refundable items due to health and hygiene purposes - Skin Care products, body care products, makeup and other cosmetics.
- We do not allow exchanges or refunds for any products which you have an allergic reaction too. If you do experience an allergic reaction cease use. Notino is not responsible for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. It is the customers responsibility to know which products or ingredients he or she is allergic to. We cannot verify evidence of an adverse reaction with an online customer due to their inability to present in person.
- You have to take reasonable care of the product prior to return – specifically, the products must not have been damaged.
For product return, please use address below:
16W540 Lake Drive, #208
Willowbrook, IL, 60527
11. Coupon Codes & Vouchers
Coupon codes and vouchers may only be used for a single purchase and is limited to one per customer. It cannot be transferred, exchanged for money or combined with any other discounts or promotions at anytime. It may only be used for products currently in stock. Coupon codes may not be used with products which are already on sale or discounted. This discount has a limited validity and there is no legal claim for its use.
12. Personal account
We are happy to make it easier for you to order products using our Website, so we offer you the opportunity to register for a personal account. If you take advantage of this opportunity, any personal data that you provide us with during the registration process will be stored in our database and will not need to be re-entered with each new order - it will be entered into the order form automatically.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user name and are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. We do not have the means to check the identities of people using the Website and will not be responsible for losses when your password or user name is used by someone else unless this is due to our negligence. You agree to notify us immediately by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 1-800-943-9755 if you become aware or suspect of any unauthorized use of your password or username.
13. We appreciate your feedback
We are striving to continuously improve the quality of service we provide to our customers. Your satisfaction is our top priority. To provide excellent service, we would appreciate your comments and suggestions. Please feel free to contact our customer line on phone No. 1-800-943-9755, or email: email@example.com.
You can download our Terms and Conditions by clicking on this link: Download here
If any of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court or regulator, the other Terms shall continue to apply.